Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Classified ads area

Helen
Dandy Owner

Classified ads area

Post by Helen on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 12:06 pm

Hello fellow Dandy people, had an interesting email saying that there is a new feature available to admins. You could create a classified ads section for members to sell Dandies or camping related items. .... could help with forum activity.  This is a brilliant place for information, it would be lovely to see the forum with more activity again. Obviously it's up to todays admins to decide on but thought I'd throw the idea at you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Re: Classified ads area

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:10 pm

Hello Helen.

Great to hear from you. Responding as a desperately guilty absentee moderator.
Not sure if I have the admin ability to take up this and having only read your post the once I'm not quite sure that I get the advantage over just listing the item for sale.
I fully accept that I could just be a bit thick (an improvement on my normal status if I'm only a bit thick) but I can't visualise the advantage of ads. I'm presuming you have seen examples of these Helen, please feel free to post an example so thicko here can get the point.
Given my atrocious level of absence it sounds a bit rich but please don't be a stranger it's lovely to hear from you.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 7:13 pm

Classified ad area would go along the top where the FAQ and search tabs are .... it would probably make it easier to see whats available for sale.

Nice to keep in touch with everyone on here x

navver

Post by navver on Mon 31 Oct 2016, 6:55 pm

I think it would be a good idea and will probably get a higher placing in google searches than simply buried in a post somewhere.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 7:04 pm

I agree Navver, Nick would be the man to sort it x Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 21 Feb 2018, 5:12 am