Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

hello everyone

Caz1960

Re: hello everyone

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm

just like to say I have a Dandy 6 and have realised that I will not be able to put her up by my self even with my teenage son the only time I can go out in her will be having another adult in tow a the sides are heavy and i'm no weakling so while the girls are growing up and you will be doing the heaving on your own the 4 would be your best bet

tartanterror

Post by tartanterror on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:31 pm

Thanks Caz im thinking on the lines of the designer and maybe upgrade in a few years Very Happy
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:45 pm

Caz1960 wrote: just like to say I have a Dandy 6 and have realised that I will not be able to put her up by my self even with my teenage son the only time I can go out in her will be having another adult in tow a the sides are heavy and i'm no weakling so while the girls are growing up and you will be doing the heaving on your own the 4 would be your best bet

Are the gas struts poorly in your 6?
Are there some old ones without any? (Mike)
Has some naughty person removed yours?
Or have you just sabotaged it to give you an excuse to flutter eyelashes and flirt with talent?
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 12:15 am

you what gas struts not got any!! where do they go and were can I get them from and where do i put them ??????? show me pictures bounce don't think she had any oh excited can have the freedom and I like to say the eyelash thing works but yet to find talent
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:25 pm

Caz1960 wrote:you what gas struts not got any!! where do they go and were can I get them from and where do i put them ??????? show me pictures bounce don't think she had any oh excited can have the freedom and I like to say the eyelash thing works but yet to find talent

There is one at each end of the side walls if they where fitted it may be they where not or have been removed,check the floor in the wardrobe base see if there is a bracket next to the wheel arch.They dont throw it up sort of thing but they are a great help especially when folding down.

mike

Ali

Post by Ali on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 10:25 pm

Just saying Hi to everyone! I've survived my operation but am really tired and haven't had the energy to post and reply on the forum till now. It's still too early to be sure how successful the op was as I'm still on all the same drugs so won't know about the pain until I start to come off them. Our poor dandy is still on the drive since our sept trip - can't wait to get better and get back to looking after it! I did get my sun canopy tho - just before the op so am really pleased.
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 10:48 pm

Ali wrote:Just saying Hi to everyone! I've survived my operation but am really tired and haven't had the energy to post and reply on the forum till now. It's still too early to be sure how successful the op was as I'm still on all the same drugs so won't know about the pain until I start to come off them. Our poor dandy is still on the drive since our sept trip - can't wait to get better and get back to looking after it! I did get my sun canopy tho - just before the op so am really pleased.

hi ali nice to see you back on here hopefully op was success and you'll be good as new soon ready for more dandying cheers
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 5:37 am

Ali wrote:Just saying Hi to everyone! I've survived my operation but am really tired and haven't had the energy to post and reply on the forum till now. It's still too early to be sure how successful the op was as I'm still on all the same drugs so won't know about the pain until I start to come off them. Our poor dandy is still on the drive since our sept trip - can't wait to get better and get back to looking after it! I did get my sun canopy tho - just before the op so am really pleased.

Nice to hear from you ali hope every thing did work and your up and about soon,it takes a long time after a major op to get that feel right factor,at least you timed it right and can recover over the winter.

mike
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 7:30 am

great that you are feeling better Ali, here's hoping for a speedy recovery and lots more dandying next year cheers cheers

keep us updated with how you are doing too xx
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 9:49 am

Nice to see you back, best wishes for a speedy recovery. x x x
Ali

Post by Ali on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:14 pm

thanks everyone cheers - can't wait to feel 100% again and start doing up the dandy ready for next year! in the meantime am crocheting some beanie hats for the autumnul weather! x
beverley1232010

Post by beverley1232010 on Tue 25 Oct 2011, 10:38 am

Get well soon Ali, big part is over with, (the operation) just think that every day you will feel a little stronger and better, hope your fixing up your dandy very soon,

Bev flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 23 May 2018, 2:07 am