Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Getting little jobs done!

jenstar

Getting little jobs done!

Post by jenstar on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 1:14 pm

Hi everyone, got the Dandy up as the weather is so gr8 thought I would do a few jobs on it. There is some rust creeping in on all the hinges on door etc and it is getting onto the other things.....so its out with the hammerite! Checked underneath and to my joy Very Happy that has all been painted and done, its in very good condition, thank God, as Im the DIY person in this household!!! Hope you are all enjoying this last blast of good weather! Smile
mike
Dandy Owner

Re: Getting little jobs done!

Post by mike on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

jenstar wrote:Hi everyone, got the Dandy up as the weather is so gr8 thought I would do a few jobs on it. There is some rust creeping in on all the hinges on door etc and it is getting onto the other things.....so its out with the hammerite! Checked underneath and to my joy Very Happy that has all been painted and done, its in very good condition, thank God, as Im the DIY person in this household!!! Hope you are all enjoying this last blast of good weather! Smile

Its nice when its just a few titivating jobs that need doing not a lot of effort but a rewarding feeling after.

mike
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:02 pm

It's done nothing but rain and been dark for days but today is dry and brighter. We need to do the dandy legs ..... you've just reminded me Shocked
jenstar

Post by jenstar on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:57 pm

Yes helen, just had a look at the legs and they are going at the top so thats another job. Ive just spent 2 hours out there doing the door hinges and the hinges that attach the side panels, they were really rusty. It took so long as another set of neighbours that had not seen it had a tour! Of course they loved it and are even thinking of getting a Dandy now themselves! ha ha....its catching! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:33 pm