Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Your forum needs you

bgarston

Re: Your forum needs you

Post by bgarston on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:11 pm

Mike,

I like Cazz's picture too, I love how retro the pic is. Having said that I like the angle of your photo too. My photo is what it is but not photogenic IMHO.

On another note I've posted a site review for the Devizes C&CC Site here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ben
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 9:44 am

Thanks Ben I will pop it onto the review map, I love the retro looking picture too but I do like the frost on yours.
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 9:52 am

I like them all also, i'm glad i'm not deciding, lol. Ben's is best suited to this this of year, Mikes is the most spring like and the others are nice pics of Dandys in use. scratch

Perhaps we need a poll opening. lol!
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:05 am

Perhaps we could use Bens frosty one for a week whilst it's so cold (because it's really frosty here) and then at the end of Feb Cazz's to warm us all up a bit Laughing
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:13 am

Helen wrote:Perhaps we could use Bens frosty one for a week whilst it's so cold (because it's really frosty here) and then at the end of Feb Cazz's to warm us all up a bit Laughing

That's an idea, a Dandy half month. Before long it will be Dandy a day keeps boredom at bay. lol!
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 11:46 am

What a Face problem for me is that it started off as a Dandy for spring thread but it doesn't feel very springy here at the moment, it's started to snow again and was extremely cold last night so feels more like winter. It is getting lighter at nights or should I say afternoons though so longer days are on the way.

I think I have to go with Bens cold frosty Dandy at the moment but you know me I change my mind often lol! Just like the weather doe's
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 7:09 pm

From How Stean Gorge.

The joys of winter camping.

I hasten to add:
1) I am neither of the above reprobates.
2) This was a collective freeze in front of the fire spot and the COLLECTIVE beer bottles were tided in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Krist0n

Post by Krist0n on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:18 pm

Where's all the smiles for the camera lol? Or were your lips and cheeks frozen in that position. brrrrrrrr!!
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 3:21 pm

Congratulations Cazz ............ Your Dandy is our first ever Dandy of the Month.

We will be doing more so when your out in your Dandy's please take a picture to enter for Dandy of the Month.
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 9:07 pm

Helen wrote:

Congratulations Cazz ............ Your Dandy is our first ever Dandy of the Month.

We will be doing more so when your out in your Dandy's please take a picture to enter for Dandy of the Month.

That is a nice surprise, I came on here and was job smacked to see our Dandy at the top of the page, he will be pleased. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:46 pm