Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping


Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Share
avatar
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6827
Join date : 2011-06-12

Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by Helen on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 2:31 pm

There is a show from the 14th - 19th February, It's in London.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 69
Location : north east lincs

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by mike on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 2:33 pm

Helen wrote:There is a show from the 14th - 19th February, It's in London.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Just dumped a ticket offer from the caravan club for that as there will not be any new dandys there Very Happy
avatar
Nick
Dandy Owner

Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 43
Location : Tyne and Wear

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by Nick on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 5:37 pm

we went to the one at the NEC its basically a smaller version of that,i think we mentally spent about a million pounds that day.
avatar
The Admiral

Posts : 534
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 60
Location : Wolverhampton

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by The Admiral on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 5:45 pm

NickB wrote:we went to the one at the NEC its basically a smaller version of that,i think we mentally spent about a million pounds that day.

So did we lol!
avatar
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6827
Join date : 2011-06-12

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by Helen on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 5:51 pm

I won't take John to anything like this you can guarantee he would come home up to the armpits in debt with a massive motorhome. I may sound cruel but if you had saw how he was about that mobile home site near Trentfield and every other one that has things for sale on it you would understand.
avatar
The Admiral

Posts : 534
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 60
Location : Wolverhampton

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by The Admiral on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 6:08 pm

avatar
Nick
Dandy Owner

Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 43
Location : Tyne and Wear

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by Nick on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 6:19 pm

The Admiral wrote:
NickB wrote:we went to the one at the NEC its basically a smaller version of that,i think we mentally spent about a million pounds that day.

So did we lol!

haha i could have sworn i saw you and nigel there Very Happy
avatar
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Leigh Gtr Manchester

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by Tow Itch on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 7:49 pm

Just seen an advert on the telly.
Looks like when the shows over it moves to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for 3 days.
Mike do the cheap tickets cover the northern location as well?
avatar
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 69
Location : north east lincs

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by mike on Sun 15 Jan 2012, 5:09 am

Tow Itch wrote: Just seen an advert on the telly.
Looks like when the shows over it moves to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for 3 days.
Mike do the cheap tickets cover the northern location as well?


Cant check i emptied my deleted file sorry
avatar
naedoot

Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 46
Location : Scotland

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by naedoot on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 6:48 am

I believe the caravan and camping show is on in Glasgow 2-6 fed 2012

We will be going to this as kids go free and fancy a wee look round.

Sponsored content

Re: Motorhome, Caravan & Camping show

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat 23 Jun 2018, 2:56 pm