Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

New guide lines

mike
Dandy Owner

New guide lines

Post by mike on Mon 16 Jan 2012, 4:03 pm

The other forum an end to controversy once and for all,we must accept our goals are different between the forums,we also must accept there has been bad blood,both forums have been guilty of innuendo whether in attack or defence we even differ on that as well,but both forums are here and i guess its both of our intentions to stay,we will have to learn to differ quietly they will have no problem with most of our members as we have no problem with most of there's and some members belong both,to this end i would like to state any post criticising the other forum will be removed no matter who it is by,any post complimenting either forum will be left on its a big wide web there is room for both, lets draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough,to this end we are going through our forum and as we find none complimentary posts or comments they will be removed i think this may effect a few posters including helen and myself i hope members will understand this action.

mike
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: New guide lines

Post by Helen on Wed 18 Jan 2012, 12:45 pm

It's taken some time and I have now had a look through a lot of stuff and have found very little, just the odd quip that has been edited out and 1 short thread has been moved out of public view. If you see anything that you feel could cause offence to the other forum in old posts please let one of the admin team know by PM with the thread title. As Mike says anything negative from now on will be removed but please note that there isn't always a member of the admin team available to remove it immediately but it will be removed at the earliest opportunity.

Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 8:10 am

Please note we have been working on our promise to members and it has been modified, this in no way changes the promise that we had made to our members but some wording has been changed in the interest of fair play. It has also been changed on our Facebook Group Page.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 22 Feb 2018, 9:07 am